Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Sunday 14 October 2007

Some Sunday Viral Videos: Just the two, actually

I've been distracted over the last week so I managed to post all the popular videos almost every day. And, as proof of my greatness, I posted every damn clip the day before everybody else catches on. Here's what everyone will be talking about this week. It's no "Iran So Far", but it's still great and doesn't steal the music this time around. Well, maybe it is.

"An SNL digital short- People Getting Punched Just Before Eating":

The ending was a bit... unexpected. I predict this to be the new nation-wide craze this week. Don't be suprised to be smacked in the mouth before you tuck into your sandwich at lunchtime tomorrow.

Here's a trailer for an absolutely ridiculous movie starring that Anakin Skywalker guy in Jumper:

2 comments:

Michelle Walsh said...

But he's not even wearing a jumper!

False Advertising.

Pedro Monscooch said...

See, the entire plot revolves around finding that jumper in question. I think they've hired Sultans of Ping F.C. to do the soundtrack.

Nightcrawler from the X-Men is the vamping stuntman.