Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Friday 5 October 2007

The Future Futurama Movie

Honestly, it took me days to come with that post title. Anywho, at the bottom of this post is the trailer for the upcoming straight-to-dvd movie "Futurama: Bender's Big Score!". It'll be released on November 27th and is definitely a high priority on my already huge shopping list. There are three more films due sometime in 2008: "The Beast with a Billion Backs", "Bender's Game" and "The Wild Green Yonder". Each film will be broken into three episodes and screened on Comedy Central. Here's hoping they manage to pull a Family Guy.

It's one of my all-time favourite cartoon series ever (and if you've read this blog before, you might know that I like my cartoons). And now, the trailer:

No comments: