Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Saturday 1 September 2007

Now here's a little story I've got to tell about three bad brothers you know so well

Electric Picnic 2007 is currently underway with Beastie Boys one of the festival's headliners. They're up there as one of the top 5 acts I'd love to see perform live as well as Ben Folds, Oasis, Muse and Kanye West (again). It's a shame nobody would go with me. My friends' excuses generally involve being too cheap or lack any taste music. Some just fear I'm a bit too touchy feely in tents. I've collected some of the best videos on Youtube which is what I'm good at.

Great live performances:
-Brass Monkey (Madison Square Garden)
-Ch-Check It Out (Late Night With Letterman)
-Intergalactic/ Sabotage (Glasgow)
-Intergalactic/ Sabotage (Futurama)
-Radio Radio (Saturday Night Live)
-So Watc'cha Want (Madison Square Garden)
-Sure Shot & Root Down (Madison Square Garden)

Some hilariously bad live performances:
Fight For Your Right To Party (Joan Rivers Show)
Rare 1983 Highschool Punk Band Performance

The Beastie Boys: Solid Gold Hits in video form:
So What'cha Want
Brass Monkey
Ch- Check It Out
No Sleep Til Brooklyn
Hey Ladies
3 mc's And one DJ
Pass the Mic
An Open Letter to NYC
Root Down
Shake Your Rump
Intergalactic
Sure Shot
Body Movin' (Fatboy Slim remix)
Triple Trouble
Sabotage
(You Gotta) Fight for Your Right (To Party)

The Madison Square concert DVD "Awesome: I Fuckin Shot That" is available on Amazon and is well worth it.

No comments: