Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Monday 27 August 2007

Liverpool Watch: Sunderland

I found the extended highlights on DivShare because of the same problem as last week where Youtube clips are taken down by ninja-type lawyers. I'd only recommend playing the clip if you've got broadband.



I've also found a cool one-hour video called "Fowler's Hot 100" as seen here on Amazon. There are a lot of great goals there and they're during my favourite Liverpool era with the "Spice Boys" and all that starting up. McManaman says in the follwing video "I think he's jusy like um unbeliveably lucky in the box and every one of them have just bounced off his knee and gone in". I'm sure that's not totally true...



Tomorrow will be 13 years to the day since Fowler scored a hat-trick against Arsenal:

No comments: