Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Friday 7 September 2007

I got the idea to come with a really funny post title from Damien Mulley but I couldn't actually think of any puntastic headline. Ah, brevity.

After the visit from "The Red Ring Of Death" last week I decided not to wait for it to be repaired while everyone else gets to play Halo 3 and Bioshock while I wait here like a sucker. I sold the old one to a friend and used that money to buy many, many scratch cards. As luck would have it, I won €450. The same amount needed to buy myself the new Xbox 360 elite with two free games in HMV: Blue Dragon and The Darkenss. Not bad. The 360 Elite is so much better than the last one... It's black.

I have a lot of catching up to do on my gaming. If you want to get the ass-whopping of a life-time in some sort of co-operative game, send me an invite. Here's my gamertag:

No comments: