Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Sunday 2 September 2007

My 100th post

(Me and fellow members of the local AA celebrate my 100 posts)

Yay, me! It only me took 100 days but I've finally met my first blog milestone. I think I'm getting better at this whole blogging malarkey so I'm going to try my hand at posting twice a day from now on. At least it'll make reaching post 200 easier to reach.

There are other things I plan on posting such as my own drawings, comic strips, movies, and movie reviews. There are some weekly features I'll add over time. There's already a weekly Liverpool feature, song of the week, music artist profiles and movie trailers of the week but I just have to sort some stuff out. I also plan on writing longer posts when I'm satisfied that my grammer be good yes. I've read that 100-500 words a post is ideal.

Stuff I've done since I started blogging:
-Had 2500 individual visitors in under two months without self-promotion. It beats the importance to some people of Bebo views and Luv shares or whatever the flip that is hands down)
-Was mentioned on some Cloverfield sites for some of my crazy theories
-Had my blog mentioned on other blogs, most of whom I actually respected before they read this blog.
-I've had 40000 views so far on my Lego movies in 3 months which are to be seen on an upcoming news feature(!).
-On ABC News, that is (!!).

Where I'm going from here:
-Win many, many blog awards. I'm aiming for "Best Monscooch related site".
-Make a music video (with Lego, of course) for some cool band I've actually heard of. Not some band called The Hoosiers. I've never heard of them before in my life.
-Have my own cereal called "Monscooch Balls" which would have wheat, nuts and mayonnaise.
-Get my own book deal. I've even got it's cover made out:

Well, after that there's only one thing left for me to do:

No comments: