Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Sunday 22 July 2007

Song Of The Week 3

I've only heard it for the first time last week and can't get it out of my head. Both the song which just screams Superhappyfunjoyjoy (it's a word) but the video is amazing too. I want every single one of those T-shirts. Apparently it's been out for 2 months but I never heard it through all the repeatings and variations of Umbrella-ella-ella-ay-ay-ay.

I'm telling you: stop playing Rihanna's damn "Umbrella" and it'll stop raining. It's not a coincidence that it's been raining non-stop while Rihanna was at number one. I've also noticed "Rihanna - Umbrella" is a clever anagram of "Banal Rain? Me Hurl!" and "Brain Manure Hall". At least with her new "song" there's hopefully no chance of her 8 weeks at number one feat being repeated. Although, with a nation crazy about the latest musical fads, it wouldn't suprise me to have yet another awful song top the charts. Oh look, friggin' Fergie at number 1. I give up.

No comments: