Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Monday 23 July 2007

Tell us about yourself: Part 1



I really don't like the blogspot format for descibing myself so I wanted to go through some interview questions I found here with some questions I want to answer thrown in there for good measure. Better late than never, right? I mean, there are only 3 people who know what Monscooch means.

While searching for interview questions I came across some strange but true instances of job interview behaviours. It shows how bat-shit loco some people are and how funny it is to me because I'm not one of them.

What is your name?

Pedro Monscooch is ainm dom. It's not my real name (shock, horror) but an alias of mine I once used to sneak into a friend's class party and pass myself off as a Spanish genius who doesn't need to show up to class. Ever. I'm that good at Business Studies or whatever it was.

If you could be any character in fiction, whom would you be?

Chuck Norris.

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?

I'd make it in the same style as the new Bob Dylan movie and have 5 different actors play me. There would be Keifer Sutherland, Macaulay Culkin, Ryan Tubridy, and since Bob Dylan has Cate Blanchett, I'll have one of the Jessicas. Alba, Beil, Simpson, Rabbitt... it's all the same to me.

If you could be a superhero, what would you want your superpowers to be?

I'd have a mish-mash of different superhero powers. I'd have Spiderman's webslinging ability, Wolverine's claws, Superman's x-ray vision, Mr Fantastic's Invisible Woman and Batman's pointy ears.

If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?

"And Why Not" is already taken so I might go for "Money, Monkeys, Whiskey & Women: The Pedro Monscooch Story".

If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs - such as food and water - were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?

A jetpack to fly off it and some Polar Bear repellent just in case of a random attack. I saw it happen in this TV show so it must be true.

If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with the time?

I'd go travelling for all six of those months. There's a whole checklist of places I'd love to go and visit. It pretty much consists of the seven modern wonders of the world. And Legoland.

If you had only six months left to live, what would you do with the time?

Same as above, probably. But with more crying on everyone else's part.

If you had a song you wanted played at your funeral, what would it be?

I know that most priests are against anything but hymns and all that so I'd go all out and have a whole cheesy medley made up from this play list: "You can't always get what you want"- The Rolling Stones, "Dead Presidents" - Jay-Z, "Wake Up"- Arcade Fire from the album Funeral, "Stayin Alive" - BeeGees, "Death Of A Supernaturalist"- Divine Comedy, "Live & Let Die" Paul McCartney & Wings, and topped off by "Monkey Gone To Heaven" by the Pixies.

If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would it be?

John Lennon would be an obvious choice. Leonardo Da Vinci, Mister Jesus of the Christ family, Elvis Presley, Alexander The Great (to see how great he really is)... although most of them would probably need a translator so I'd have to settle for Elisha Cuthbert. Sure, why not.

The second half of this interview is to be continued...

No comments: