Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Saturday 25 August 2007

Hold on to that feeling...


This is the best acapella song I've ever heard. Petra Haden recorded this for the album "Guilt By Association", a compilation album of some indie artists' guilty pleasures set to be released in September. Even though the song has been played to death while replacing Umbrella-ella-ay-ay, it still is a great song. It's still nice to find different versions on the net.

If you think that you can write a better song than Journey, why not try out your mad skillz at chord progressions on JamStudio.com. You can have multiple layers with different instruments and different playing styles and the ability to create verse, bridge and chorus sections. I'm having a blast with this. All it needs are the words to go with it.

Have some free lyrics courtesy of that mad genius, Britney Spears:
Everyday, I'm in a daze
Looking for that someone
And everyday, I sit and kneel and pray
Oh, sweet love, can I get some?
So why do you desert me, baby boy?
I need your love right now!
And if you desert me, baby boy
Don't you leave me in your crowd...
Indeed.

No comments: