Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Saturday 15 December 2007

Coming Soon: Best Movie To Ever Feature A Drill Bra

Here's the trailer for Kataude mashin gâru (soon to be known as The Machine Girl to us western folk):



That's crazy ass shit there, son. It kinda reminds me of the time my left hand became dismembered in a ham and cheese sandwich related accident and I attached a portable vacuum to my elbow. It seemed like a good idea at the time but it's starting to get a bit annoying now. I do however get a lot of attention from the ladies- boo yeah.
Internation poster:

It looks an awful lot like this:

Which was copied for this:

And also this:

They look nothing like this following image but I'll allow it only for the sake of posting pictures of Natalie Portman:

No comments: