Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Thursday 22 November 2007

The Story of Thanksgiving

For some reason, I've received thousands of hits on this blog from the United States in the last two or three months. I thought I might as well post about their national holiday which they are celebrating today by committing a massive genocide of Turkeys all over America. If there are any Turkeys in the States reading this right now, I give you this message: Run, you feathered bastards, run!

Anyways, here's "Celebrity Bric-A-Brac Theatre's Story of Thanksgiving", created by these guys who were behind the whole Chad Vader phenomenon:



Whenever I see or hear Thanksgiving being mentioned anytime during the year, I always think of this classic scene from The West Wing for some odd reason- President Bartlett rings the Butterball Hotline as edited by a blind and deaf man:

No comments: