Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Tuesday 20 November 2007

Make love to Mother Earth... (plus some site news)

Here's the new one from the golden three comedy God's outide of Judd Apatow. Will Ferrell, Adam McKay and John C O'Reilly create another short comedic sketch for FunnyOrDie.com, focusing on enviromentalists who take it a bit too far:



SITE NEWS:

Being Christmas for a few weeks now, my everyday work outside of this blog will become intense. I'll have to reduce my work load by posting only once a day until the Christmas rush is over because I wouldn't want something like this to happen again.

That's unless something drastic happens- The powers above might realise I'm getting double time pay for 15 hours of overtime a week and decide to limit my hours which will give me much more free time and energy for this blog. That, or my work place suddenly implodes because of a spatial anomaly, which is a very broad term for any sort of extraordinary disruption in the space-time continuum.

No comments: