Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Saturday 24 November 2007

Playlists: Episode One

I've just thought of a brilliant feature that doesn't give me a whole lot to do but is still very entertaining to you, the reader. After my earlier Freddie Mercury post where someone uploaded an entire concert and collected them together in seamlessly in playlist form, I remembered I found some other similiar ones on my interweb adventures.

This week, I'll start off with a few great shows from comedians in their prime providing hours of entertainment via JimmyTheHand86:

Chris Rock- Never Scared:



Dave Chappelle- Killing Them Softly in Washington D.C:



Eddie Murphy- The combined Delirious and RAW shows:



Eddie Izzard- Dressed To Kill in San Francisco, 1999:

No comments: