Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Friday 21 September 2007

You'll Believe A (lego) Man Can Fly!

I might as well upload a new video every Friday. It's not that new though. I made the following clip about 3 years old and is one of the first videos I created in Lego. The sound is fairly poor and the lighting isn't much better. The movie was created for a college movie quiz. I tried to recreate the video shot-for-shot, and ended up showing a small amount of Superman perfect for confusing quiz attendees in a "Guess The Movie" round.

If I remember correctly, some of the incorrect answers included 'Alive', 'Airplane' and 'Con Air'. It amazes me that some people can't recognise the Superman themetune. They must be very comfortable living under that rock of theirs. Oh, that's right- I went there. Hard hitting journalism at it's best ladies and gentlemen.

No comments: