Forza Motorsport 2 came out on the 360 back in May and it was pretty much my number one game of the last summer. Two of the coolest features in game was the ability to design cars by pasting up to 4000 layers of different shapes on all sides of the car and also the ability to take photos and upload it to the Forza website. Here are some of my best photos and car designs :
1. My first paint job Mustang takes a trip to the city.
2. The car on the left is the only one actually going in the correct direction
3. A Spiderman design I bought in the in-game auction house (simaliar to ebay)
4. "A Smash Hit" indeed.
5. I tried making the ugliest car possible and I think I succeeded
6. This shot is pretty stylish in a 300 way.
7. I got rammed from behind which somehow turned me sideways.
Halo 3 is set to include the same kind of photo sharing feature plus movies you can watch online via a PC, and flag, then download once you sign in on the Xbox 360. I can't wait. Well, actually I can. I'm currently playing the beta demo for Call Of Duty 4 and it is the shit.
Here's a nifty little video: