Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Tuesday 7 August 2007

"There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes"


I've posted the Thriller video already a few weeks ago but it seems many people still haven't seen it so I figures, these peoples must be slow in da head. Part two of the Thriller video was released yesterday and to celebrate it's greatness, I've combined all things CPDRC and Thriller so I don't have to do it again. Bain taitneamh, bitches.

Thriller- As made famous by the 1,500 inmates of CPDRC
Thriller- Michael Jackson original (apparently)
Thriller- American Football Band stylee
Thriller- Wedding reception dance
Thriller- Full lego version
Thriller- Jennifer Garner version (only great because she's hot. Andy Serkis is there too. He's... not so hot.)

Other CPDRC videos:
Village People: In The Navy/ YMCA
Black Eyed Peas: Bebot
Sister Act: I Will Follow Him
Sister Act: Dayang Dayang
Sister Act: Hail Holy Queen
Queen: Radio Gaga


I sure as hell am no genius but I've noticed that they're very fond of Sister Act. You can't qoute me on that though...

You can see a Filipino news special before the craze even happened here. The subtitles seem to change into the worst possible colour every time the shot changes but that's alright; you can make out some basic words in English filled in with some gibberish in between. I have to warn you, it's 10 minutes long so you're going to watch just one of the clips, watch Radio Gaga. I'll die happy if I never have to hear Thriller again.

No comments: