Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Friday 20 July 2007

Harry Potter Will Die...

...when he sees how fabulous this clip is. See it for yourself:

According to it's details section on Youtube, more than 1,500 inmates of the Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center in the Philippines were just practicing in the video above for the final routine and that this is a teaser of things to come. What excites me is the fact that it's only a teaser. What other musicals are they going to do? Paint Your Wagon? Grease? How about The Rocky Horror Picture Show? The possibilities are endless.

I'm kidding about the Harry Potter thing by the way. I haven't found out his fate yet. It could turn out that it was all a dream. Ron might wake up and sees Patrick Duffy walk out of the shower. I don't know. All I do know is that the chick in above video is HAWT.

Update: I was mentioned in Rick O'Shea's blog last night because of my previous post with all the cool Youtube Movie Moment clips. He said: "This is one of my favourite blog posts anywhere recently". Which is nice. He was also cool enough to link me as a "Blog Worth Reading". I'm getting "Monscooch" up on the map. Just don't ask me what it means...

No comments: