Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Tuesday 31 July 2007

New Kanye West video (feat. Zach Galifianakis)

This alternative video to Kanye's first single "Can't Tell Me Nothin" defines the word "pimptastic". It's so much better than the first video which Hype Williams pretty much phoned in, but that wouldn't be a hard task in the first place. Kanye hired Zach Galifianakis (who is a genius) who filmed the video on his farm and put the video on his official website. His sidekick is Will Oldham a.k.a. Bonnie "Prince" William.




Some brilliant Zach Galifianakis quotes:
"I like to go to really bad movies, during their sixth week, and there's only one other person in the theatre, and I like to sit right next to them. And they're like, 'excuse me?', and I'm like, 'Shhh, I can't hear Keanu."

"You know you're an alcoholic when the bartender knows your name... and you've never been to that bar before."

"Guys, have you ever woken up with an erection, and then you realize you're just face-down in a massage chair at Brookstone...and then you yell out, 'I'll take it!'"

"Three years ago my sister was diagnosed with multiple personalities, and there's nothing funny about that. But she phoned me the other day...and my caller ID exploded."

"That show 'The Amazing Race'--is that about white people?"

"I would start a revolution, but... I just bought a hammock."

"I'm working on this new screenplay. It's called "Schindler's List 2: Let's Get This Party Started."

"I want to move to India or Pakistan, and become a cab driver."

"Hello everyone, my name's Zach Galifianakis, and I hope I'm pronouncing that right."

"I just released a DVD. It's selling like whatever the opposite of 'hotcakes' is."

"At what age do you tell a highway it's adopted? I think around seven, because, that's when they start to think, 'I don't look like the Kiwanis Club.'"

"I have a lot of growing up to do. I realized that the other day in my fort."

"I want to open up a store for cross-dressers. I'll call it 'Susan B. Anthony'."

"I wear a lot of Axe bodyspray, but I live in a black neighborhood and it's called Ask. And if you don't get that you're not racist."

"Last night, I got so drunk that I African-Americaned out."

Some youtube clips:
Zach's DVD trailer
Zach on physical comedy
Zach in Fiona Apple music video
Zach berates an audience member
Zach takes his material to a preschool

No comments: