Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Sunday 3 June 2007

Movies I made in my bedroom



I've uploaded the best of my old Lego films onto youtube. When I say best, it means that they were better than 20+ other films which... just... don't hold up as much (read God-awful). I made these films almost three years ago when I was only 18. They were kinda cool at the time but now I think of them as shoddy pieces of crap which i know I could do so much better now.

These films were made for a quiz type event held in NUI Galway raising money for charity (Concern, I think) organised by my brother and his friends. The lego movies had a round of their own where you had to guess the movie based on one scene or something like that. Go here and see five of my favourites.

Here's a simple one:

No comments: