Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Saturday 10 November 2007

Meet the modern day Ninja

I read about this a few days ago but I never knew what it would look like in motion. Now, I know. Further proof that the Japanese are crazy:

Imagine the embarrassment for everyone involved if someone thought that this disguise was so convincing that they wanted to but a real bottle of soda:

"Wait, why won't this machine take my money? Why aren't the buttons doing anything? Is it even plugged in? Do soda machines usually have feet?"

"My apologies, sir. I was merely hiding from a potential rapist, thief or murderer. This disguise is just a folded skirt."

"You know, I thought it felt like a skirt! Good luck with on your hiding adventures. One question- what are you doing in a forrest?"

No comments: