Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Thursday 1 November 2007

I Heart Kevin Smith

...but not in a big bear kind of way. I've been going through his movies lately starting my way with Clerks and working my way through to Clerks 2. Maybe more so than his films, I loved the Evening With Kevin Smith DVDs.

Some of my favourite scenes included where he discussed the time he was in line to write the first Superman movie after Christopher Reeve, his dispute with Tim Burton, his take on Passion Of The Chist and his tales of working with Prince.

One of the more surreal stories involved Kevin protesting against his own film, Dogma:



The actual footage from the news report eight years ago has finally been found and managed to get it's way onto YouTube. Amazing:



"What does it stand for?"
"I don't know, but I've been told not good."

1 comment:

Rick O'Shea said...

Don't know if you ever read his book "Silent Bob Speaks", it was pretty good if you like him as we obviously do. Has a new one out too that I haven't gotten to yet...