Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Tuesday 25 September 2007

Conclude The Quarrel

I'm off to the midnight launch in Galway tonight for Halo 3. I'm a huge fan of the series having read the books and over past two days, managed to finish the first two games for roughly the sixth time. I'm genuinely very excited to play the entire campaign on Legendary setting with it's online four player co-operative mode and Finish The Fight. After that, I'm ready to unleash a can of whoop-ass online against American teenagers. Luckily, I'm prepared to take their verbal slagging and give them some of my own.

Employers in the States are expecting a "Halo Sickness". I'm lucky to be on holidays this week. Watch the TV advertisement (which, oddly, features no game play at all) here or take an interactive tour throughout the diorama here. If you're new to the story and want to find out what happened in the previous games, here's part one and here's the more complicated part two.

Woah, I'm all for hyperlinking today. I suppose it's what I'm famous for. If you're up for a bit of gaming, my gamertag is Pedro Monscooch. Original, I know. It just came to me while I was sitting on the toilet.

1 comment:

Dan't said...

Hey man, you've gotta rock the Mountain Dew Game Fuel. It tastes phenomenally unnatural.