Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Tuesday 17 July 2007

What witchcraft be this?


In this clip my hero, Derren Brown takes on nine expert chess players at once. Some of them are Grandmasters of chess. Some of them seem so into the "sport", they probably make love to the pieces in ways I can't imagine. A friend of mine, let's call him "Mr. Ned" for discreteness purposes, has a soft spot for the rook....

Anywho, there's not a lot I can say without ruining the clip so I'd advise you to just watch it. The results he gets are truly amazing. He even reveals his methods in the end. If you like this clip you should read his book. It's got pictures. I like pictures... It's probably better than the new Harry Potter book. It leaked onto all of the internets today. I'm not going to post links to the book since they'll die very quicky/ it's all highly illegal/ I can't be arsed. All the juicy bits are here anyways. That's if you're into that kinda thing.

No comments: