Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Friday 6 July 2007

Remeber my name, Fame!



Fame, I'm gonna live forever, I'm gonna learn how to fly (High!)
I feel it coming together, People will see me and cry (Fame!)


I've just noticed how popular some of the videos I uploaded onto youtube are becoming fairly popular now. They've been up for a month but they were originally titled under some very obscure names so that nobody but my friends would have come across them unless somebody actually searched for "Monscooch".

I decided to rename them and make it more inviting for people to watch with promises such as "Hot XXX Toothpaste On Toothbrush Action" and "Explosive diarrhea- a learning experience". Then I renamed them again with titles like "Matrix in lego" etc to be safe. The feedback on the films has been very positive. One person, Wetdogbr, manages to leave a comment on my Zoolander film with the witty message "zoolander". I couldn't have put it better my friend. Then someone called Freepablo comes out and says "THANKS RICO, I'LL TRY!" which really touches my heart.

A cool feature I found on Youtube is the links button for every film. It tells you where my films were clicked from. From the links list I can see that the website the-frat-pack.com (which is set up in honour of Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Will Ferrell, Owen and Luke Wilson, Jack Black, and Steve Carell and I've actually visited myself a few times before) linked to my movies on the 2nd of July. They also have a podcast which went on to promote my films again. Apparently my name is now pronounced "Pedro Mon-chhootch" with the letters "s" and "k" stuffed somewhere in there too for good measure. I also see that the Zoolander film was also linked to by my good friends at "Pirates De Peluche". If only I knew what they were saying about my creation in whatever made up language they use.

Anywho, all the lego films (or at least, the best of the 30 or so I made), can be found on the side panel to your right. Or if you happen to be reading this while hanging from a bar on the ceiling by your toes it's to your left and on top of the profile section. Enjoy and feel free to post your thoughts.

No comments: