Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Tuesday 3 July 2007

How Not To Park A Car (Part 2)



Some random links again today:
-Kanye West's amazing performance at the horribly mawkish "Concert For Diana" or whatever it was called. He manages to spit a verse while sprinting across the stage. Shame it was in front a pile of posh posers. That's awesome alliteration in action there, assholes.

-Some rich idiot woman tries to buy a load of iPhones to sell on ebay hoping for the same profit found when the PS3 and Wii were first launched. Somehow, and I find this hard to believe, it doesn't work out. Silly Americans.

-A huuuge list of hoaxes worthy of three U's in the word "huge". Some of them, I'm happy to know are false. I don't ever want to see a monkey wash sweet potatos. I'd rather be as extinct as my hair colour.

That's it for now. I'm off to prove that bananadine is real.

No comments: