Monscooch has moved

Go here: www.monscooch.wordpress.com for the new site.

Wednesday 20 June 2007

People Take On Bull... Bull Wins


Here are some random links for the day I thought are pretty cool:

-Click here to see a huge errupting manhole.

-Clickity here for a list of the worst cars ever. Some deserve to be mentioned on that list twice.

-Point your pointer using your pointer device here to see an impressive but slightly old flash animation. I once tried doing something similiar but decided I'd rather do something worthwhile like trying to come up with a colour nobody has ever seen before (it always turns a metalic green colour). That or run in fields kicking butterflies in mid-air to show how powerful I am. "How do you like me now, bitch?! You and you're damm flapping".

No comments: